Laura (Brandau) Brandenburg brings experience in a wide range of business change efforts and technology initiatives.
View Laura’s LinkedIn profile for recommendations from past clients and co-workers.
Key accomplishments include:
- Introduced efficiencies into the software development process at Disaboom by delivering actionable, easy-to-consume wireframes for a redesign of a content-rich media website.
- Conceptualized and designed a customer-centric web portal at Home Buyers Warranty to increase ease of doing business and introduce operational efficiencies.
- Oversaw a diligent vendor selection process for search engine and resume processing technology at onTargetjobs, ensuring the end result met the needs of a myriad of stakeholders across multiple business units and was aligned with long-term architectural strategy.
- Supported CIO gaining over $5M in funding for technology investments at onTargetjobs through the creation of a business architecture and comprehensive view of current capabilities and future business needs.
- Enabled HEALTHeCAREERS to deliver on expectations for a new acquisition and integrate two online products by establishing portfolio management, business analysis, and release management practices.
- Designed search and retrieval web application and content integration processes to deliver a life sciences resource center at Infotrieve.
- Maximized use of IT resources to deliver on new product initiatives at Infotrieve by aligning project teams on outcomes and proactively analyzing impacts on legacy applications.
- Aligned cross-functional team around product features, content structure, and systems design for a new eBook web-application platform at Thomson Gale (now Cengage Learning) a project impacted multiple functional areas of the existing print and online business, resulting in an on-time, on-scope delivery.